Thursday, February 15, 2007

PRAISE REPORT!

I want to thank you all for the powerful prayer support during my job search! Today I accepted an offer for the position of Regional Sales Manager for Red Arrow Products, LLC in Manitowoc, WI. They manufacture specialty food ingredient smoke, grill and browning flavor products for the food processing industry. I will be managing the Ohio Valley territory out of my home office and selling to food companies in the Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Western PA region.

This offer has been a real blessing from God through the fervent prayers of many! He is Good and Faithful and is to be Praised! I will share my testimony on how this job offer came about at next Monday's meeting. He does take us out of His waiting room when His timing is right and we are ready!

Thanks again for all your prayers! My wife Carolynn and I are extremely grateful and humbled by your support and love.

Please join me in lifting up a big prayer of Praise and Thanks to Christ who is our King!

In Christ,
-Jim

No comments: