Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Praise Report - Peter Buhrow

PLEASE NOTE THE IT JOB OPPORTUNITY AT THE END OF PETE'S REPORT! -Jim

Jim,

I wanted to express my thanks for keeping me in the loop on all the happenings with Grace's jobseekers network. I recently accepted a position at Steris Corporation in Mentor (after being unemployed for 9 months) as Business Information Manager of Finance and HR. I praise the Lord for providing this job for me and now wish to serve him faithfully in my new role. I will continue to pray for those who are searching and have appreciated their prayers along the way.

Also, if you happen to hear of anyone who is looking for work and has Oracle Financials or Oracle HR (functional) experience in an information technology department (or consulting role), let me know. There are a few positions I will be interviewing candidates for there soon, and would love to consider someone from Grace who needs a job.

Thanks a lot.

Peter Buhrow

No comments: