Sunday, February 19, 2006

Helpdesk Support Position

Hi all:

Anyone there? Testing 1, 2, 3 - 3,2, 1. Hello? Hello?

Anyways, I thought someone mentioned at one of the jobseeker meetings that he (she?) was looking for an IT Helpdesk Support postion. Joe Sommers of Robert Half Technology's Akron office told me last week that he has a real hot need for such a person.

Other particulars:

* Job is probably in Akron (but I am not sure).

* Job may require Lotus Notes experience (but, again, I am not sure).

Contact (please mention me as the referring source, I think it will get me "brownie points":

Jim Sommers
Robert Half Technology
Recruiting Manager
50 S Main St Ste 711Akron, OH 44308
Office (330)253-8160
Fax (330)253-8827
jim.sommers@rht.com

Thanks,

Tony Markatos (I am sure of this)



No comments: