Monday, June 26, 2006

Management Opportunity

Thank you Jesus! His grace got this computer up and running again! Now I can post this exlusive opportunity.

I recieved a call from Myer's Tire Supply. They responded to my resume which is posted at Cleveland State University, so this truly is a networked position. They are targeting a select Market. I am passing this opportunity along because I have recently attained employment.

My most desireable attribute is my managerial history with Bp. Do you have any industrial managerial/sales expierence that is similar? (oil company, chemical company, industrial parts, warehousing etc.)

Could you be the one for this $40,000.00 per year managerial position? The second year pays $45,000.00 and has an earning potential of $50,000.00 plus Automobile Bonus for the right candidate.

The company is a wholesale distributor for tires and parts. Myer's international Wheel is a subsidiary of Myers Inc., founded 1933. Myer's is searching for a Manager Trainee that will be based out of Akron, Ohio.

The successful applicant must be willing to relocate and travel nationally as a relief manager during training. Expected length of time as a trainee ranges based on your personal learning curve and site availability.

My contact stated that this usually ranges between 1 and 4 years. In the mean time you will train under a manager with 20 years experience and a top notch crew. I am told that he is currently well staffed and can devote time to a new trainee.

Requirements: Prior managerial/sales experience with an emphasis on computer literacy. The ability to complete a hard days work and learn the business from the ground up. Heavy lifting and the physical agility to complete the warehouse workload is also a must. A bachelor's degree would probably be helpful, but that does not mean that an experienced candidate without a degree would be overlooked. It's worth a call to ask!

The contact name is Tracy Reardon and she can be reached locally at 330-761-6114 or 800-257-2467.

www.myerstiresupply.com


I really hope we can fill this postion for these people. Tracy is wonderful and I appreciate even the thought that she has extended.

If you do apply, please let me know how this opportunity works out for you. I'd love to know.

Denise S.

No comments: