Sunday, November 29, 2009

URGENT HELP NEEDED: Grace Church Christmas Lights

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP, PLEASE SEE THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:

Hi Jim:

I am heading up the outdoor Christmas lighting at Grace this year. We started on Saturday. Unfortunately it is requiring more time to permanently affix the lights into the trees than anticipated. I wonder if you would forward this request to those in the Jobseekers network that would be blessed by being able to volunteer.

Who: You (Hopefully)

What: Securing lights to trees and shrubs, Dress for the weather (I have some warm gloves to share)

Where: Meet at welcome center

When: Monday Nov. 30th (yes that’s tomorrow) 10:00am

Why: Fellowship and bless others with your talents through sharing the beauty of the season.

Please reply to me if you can help. I will be at the church all day today, Please leave a message and I’ll contact you after this evening’s service.

prodisc@ameritech.net

cell 440-570-6227

Thank you for your help!!

God Bless

Bill Bodenschatz

No comments: