Monday, November 23, 2009

PRAISE REPORT - Jeff Prahst

Please rejoice with me in congratulating Jeff Prahst on a new position:

“Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to us has turned out for our deliverance.” Philippians 1:19

I would like to announce some good news to all who have prayed for us and supported me and my family over these past 9 months of unemployment and job searching.

I had an interview with Avery Dennison–Industrial and Automotive Products, here in Strongsville, on Tuesday, November 17th and then a second interview on Thursday, November 19th.

This Friday, they offered me a full time contract position as a Quality Engineer, with the possibility of full time, permanent employment after 90 days. I will begin working this Monday, November 23rd. In answer to our prayers, this job is close to home and requires very little travel.

This has been a long journey and God has taught us so much in the process! The offer came exactly 9 months to the day after I was laid off. Given this timing, we feel as though God is “birthing” something new for us and rewarding us for all of our labor. (2 Chronicles 15: 7, 8)

Please continue to pray that they will find favor with me in this new job and that it will turn into a full time position with benefits.

Again, we value your friendship and appreciate your love, support and prayers. We really need one another in the Body of Christ!

Praise the Lord. He is good!!!!!

Jeff and Debbie and family

No comments: