Thursday, January 11, 2007

PRAYER REQUESTS

Please pray for myself and Bruce King who will be interviewing in the upcoming week. I have a phone interview with Red Arrow Products (Manitowoc, Wisconsin) Friday, January 12th at 10:30am with their VP of Sales & Marketing. Pray for God's wisdom and guidance as this is my #1 target company in my job search.

Bruce has a face-to-face interview in California on Monday, January 15th with a natural foods company. Pray for safe travel and God's leading in this opportunity as Bruce prepares for this critical interview.

Please keep the needs of all our members in your daily prayers, and if you have specific prayer requests, please email them to me at: jjjasko@adelphia.net and I will post them on our blog for all to share.

Thank you for all your support!

In Christ,
-Jim

No comments: