Sunday, January 28, 2007

INTERVIEW PRAYER REQUESTS

Please keep Zoe Rodriguez in prayer Monday morning, January 29th. She is doing a phone interview with a company in Solon for a technical sales rep. position.

Also, please keep me in prayer both Monday and Tuesday, January 30th for my face-to-face interview with Red Arrow Products in Manitowoc, Wisconsin. I will be flying to Green Bay tomorrow afternoon and driving to Manitowoc in the evening. Pray for good weather and safe travel. My interview is Tuesday morning and early afternoon, then I return to Cleveland.

We ask that God's Spirit give both of us the words to say and that our interviewers see and hear Christ in us during the interviews. We have prepared and will do our best. The rest is in His hands!

Thanks, and please keep all our members needs in your daily prayers!

Keep Pressing on in His Grace,

-Jim

No comments: