Monday, April 10, 2006

Shout Out for Greg Hoon!

Hi Jim,

Thank you once again for your encouragement these past few weeks during my job search. As I mentioned on the phone, I am now employed! I start this coming Wednesday the 12th of April.

I am a field salesperson for Jerry Brothers Industries, a manufacturer and distributor of light-duty industrial conveyor belting serving a wide variety of industries including food processing,
paper converting, and metalworking plants. I will be very busy with building business in northern Ohio as part of a new divisional start up plant located here in Cleveland. I am very excited to be working with a management team that is very experienced and very active in leadership in the industrial belting industry.

Most importantly, I wanted to say that the work you are doing with the Grace Job Seekers Network is incredibly selfless and vital. I will keep you and those attending the meetings in our family's prayers.

I hope to see you soon at a job seekers meeting. Please feel free to use me as a resource for any reason in your future networking.

Keep up the good work!

Many Blessings,

Greg Hoon
greghoon@aol.com
440.821.5230 [mobile]

No comments: