Thursday, March 18, 2010

Job Opportunity: PWB Systems/VB6 Developer

Jim:
Hello there. I am a member at Grace Church and my father owns a company and is looking to post a job. I saw that you were the contact for Job Seekers and wondered if there is somewhere I could post this job at Grace? I have included the posting below.
Thanks and many blessings,
Stefanie Sizemore
 
POSTING:
PWB Systems: Part-Time
We are looking for an individual that is proficient in Visual Basis 6 using a SQL 2000 backend.  Applicants should be comfortable solving problems and familiar with using the debug tools in VB6.  You will need full time access to a high speed Internet connection and be able to work in a remote environment.  This is a part-time support position. 

Please e-mail your resume to rlsizemore@pwbsystems.com with a subject of VB6 Developer. 

We will contact applicants based on resume information, so do not contact us directly.

No comments: