Monday, August 13, 2007

CITI FINANCIAL Job Opportunities

I received this email from Gretchen Buhrow at Grace. Her husband, Peter, was a member of our Job Seekers NetWORK during his last unemployment. These sound like very good opportunities. If you are interested, please email Gretchen directly, or email me and I will send you her phone number.

Keep Pressing On in His Grace,
-Jim _____________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi Jim. My husband, Peter Buhrow and I attend Grace church. Pete attend a few of the Seeker's meetings while he was unemployed. I work for CitiFinancial. We are a member of Citigroup. If you have a person in the seeker's network that has sales, lending or collection experience, please feel free to have them reach out to me. We have several openings in the Cleveland area and I would love to help if I can. My email address is buhrowg@citigroup.com.

Thanks so much and God Bless!

Gretchen Buhrow

No comments: