Wednesday, May 02, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST - Jane Fitz

Hi,
My name is Jayne Fitz. I have been recieving your emails, although I cannot
come to the meetings as I have a prior commitment on Mondays. However, may
I ask for prayer? I have been unemployed now for 6 months. I have about 8
yrs.experience in office work. But, I do not drive far. I have heard of a
few jobs but they are just to far for me. Downtown, Parma and Broadview (45
minutes to an hour) are just getting a little too far for me.
I live in Grafton and am looking for employment in the nearby suburbs of
Strongsville, Berea, Middleburg... God knows my heart and I want to do His
will. I just pray that a job close by will be provided soon. Also, if He
wants me to change paths, perhaps working with elderly or in a hospital...
??? I just pray that He will make it very clear to me where He wants me.
Thank you.

No comments: